We’ve been discussing Creative Commons for a few days and now it is your turn to show me what you know using creative commons tools. I want you to tell me a short, short story using five creative commons licensed images and CC mixter.
- Develop a brief narrative around five images. The story can be about anything, however; the images and the music must be CC licensed and you must give attribution.
- Find images using Creative Commons licensed photos. Or you can take your own photos and give your original work a CC License.
- Upload the images into iMovie.
- Add a title and transitions if you want, but don’t go overboard on the production. Include a voice over if you do not include music.
- Add music by finding a track from CC mixter
- Once you have your narrative built, you can either upload your iMovie directly to YouTube or go to Share>Export>Save>and then upload to Dropbox.
Knowledge of Creative Commons: The project shows and understanding of Creative Commons search and CC citations.
Narrative: Story is clear, engaging and uses images to tell a short narrative.
Presentation and Mechanics: The narrative is clean and errorless. It tells a short story that is easy to understand.